Happy Birthday Opie! You are ten years old today. You do look younger than that. Let us first remind everyone you are a girl and not a boy, don’t have red hair, and don’t live in Mayberry. You used to belong to a neighbor who lived behind my house, but you liked my house better and moved in. The neighbor let me keep you. How lucky was that? Fortunately you have stayed here with us and never moved on. Happy Birthday Opie!
Happy Purrday to both Mom & Spike on Spike the Scottish Black Cat
Happy Birthday Zeke (9)! I thought I was on a break, but things keep popping up! (Something else is popping up soon!) Zeke and Opie are the same age. This I know. Then why is Opie 8 and Zeke 9? Well, I went back to the original paperwork, counted on my fingers 3 times, and Opie is 9 as well. I have been off one year, and I don’t want to admit for how many years I have been wrong! I told YOU I needed a BREAK! Let’s get this post done so I can get back to it.
Scooby has been riding the streetcar above for a few years now, and Zeke wanted a ride so here he is in the “featured photo”. The guy on the bike never seems to catch up.
Happy birthday Marigold. You are 15 years old. How the time flies. She is the oldest cat here. The next in line is 9 years old. I got her out of a shelter.
Birthday card from Chrisscatmeow
Happy birthday Miss Opie. You are 9. I remember when you were a little kitten!
Happy Birthday Scooby. I cannot believe you are 8 years old today!
Happy birthday Zeke! You are 8 today! You are an old senior cat but you do not seem like one of those old timers! We shall look back at a few of your old photos on your special day. First, a few facts about you:
- Zeke is a Maine Coon
- He likes to be out in the catio many hours of the day, and especially the night, if I forget to close it.
- He likes to sit out in the catio in the rain and cold.
- He thinks he can go through the mirror to the other side. He paws at mirrors vigourously.
- As far as nip is concerned, he can take it or leave it.
- He lives under the bed.
- He fears all strangers, and since he does not meet new people, everyone is a stranger. He has rarely been seen by anyone else. He can only be seen on this blog. I tell people I have 3 cats not 4. They will never see the fourth one anyway!
- He is not a fussy eater.
- He especially likes feather toys.
- He likes to run and wrestle with Scooby.
- Zeke enjoys watching animal YouTube videos with birds and squirrels.