Happy birthday Zeke! You are 8 today! You are an old senior cat but you do not seem like one of those old timers! We shall look back at a few of your old photos on your special day. First, a few facts about you:
- Zeke is a Maine Coon
- He likes to be out in the catio many hours of the day, and especially the night, if I forget to close it.
- He likes to sit out in the catio in the rain and cold.
- He thinks he can go through the mirror to the other side. He paws at mirrors vigourously.
- As far as nip is concerned, he can take it or leave it.
- He lives under the bed.
- He fears all strangers, and since he does not meet new people, everyone is a stranger. He has rarely been seen by anyone else. He can only be seen on this blog. I tell people I have 3 cats not 4. They will never see the fourth one anyway!
- He is not a fussy eater.
- He especially likes feather toys.
- He likes to run and wrestle with Scooby.
- Zeke enjoys watching animal YouTube videos with birds and squirrels.
Zeke cooling off his feet
Zeke on a plate
Zeke in box
Opie and Zeke about to fight
2 years old
Zeke today thinking about his life
This post shows photos of daily life, and includes some updates of previous subjects.
Zeke Scooby Marigold in catio looking to eat grass. I have since cleared out the inside of weeds and grass.
Opie rolls herself up in blanket in bed all by herself
Scooby King of the Castle
Scooby attacks Zeke
Morning Scooby walk
After two weeks the marijuana billboard is removed. It was replaced with an all new sign with no cat or cat references.
OLD SIGN (IM SO HIGH RIGHT MEOW. CLEARCHOICE CANNABIS)
Update on the New Scooby Gang
The New Scooby Gang has been having trouble with Sheriff Spike and the Notorious Two. No fear. Wild Bill Scooby is not concerned about capture! Evading and fooling those two youngsters was easy!
The Notorious Two Ginger Kits
(photo credit Spike the Scottish Black Cat)
Odd and ends
Scooby says this box is too small! We want more stuff! Starting to get that Scooby catitude again!
Mt Rainier from highway 512 going 60mph as a passenger. I could do these every day but it is pretty off topic. Warehouse in foreground. Heat has abated.
Finally, due to underwhelming demand, I added a few personal photos to my About page.
Too hot to play is a description of today. We lie still trying to keep cool, and look at Mt Rainier wishing we were in the snow! I do this bonus post as I hide away in the shadows as well.